Information technology has greatly enhanced the quality of learning and teachings in education systems. In Hong Kong, schools and universities have increasingly began incorporating IT to their training programs by way of WebCT, online discussion forums, web-hosting, students' self-tuition with software programmes, etc. Forecasts indicate that IT will be more ubiquitous in school systems in the near future.
EDUCATION IT CONFERENCE 2011 event looks into the current adoption of IT in education in Hong Kong as well as around the world. Future trends, innovative applications, best practices on how technology can significantly boost education quality and learning outcomes will also be explored.
Aiming at offering the greatest insights, the 1-day event will cover the following topics:
- Hong Kong's current use of IT in education
- How IT is applied to education in technology-advanced countries
- Future trends of using IT to facilitate teaching and learning
- Latest knowledge and development of IT in education
- Difficulties commonly encountered during the IT integration process & ways to overcome them (including finances, staff training & techniques)
- Effective, efficient and innovative use of IT in various aspects of education
A must-attend event for CIOs, education practitioners, decisions makers, and executives from technology companies who wish to be kept abreast on the latest developments, issues, and best practices in the successful integration of IT in education institutions.
29th April, 2011, 8:30a.m - 6:00p.m
L3 Function Room 1-3, Hong Kong Cyberport
For more information about the event, please contact us by email to email@example.com